Add to favorites
The Pays d'Angoulême Tourist Office carries out several missions to promote the reputation of the Pays d'Angoulême, visitors, but also the local population, in close collaboration with public-private partners and socio-professional actors.
Welcome and inform
- physical reception, by telephone, by correspondence, virtually and on the move, of visitors, but also of the local population,
informed advice to visitors and locals.
- coordination for a quality reception on the territory with socio-professionals and partners (local authorities, associations, etc.),
Coordinating local tourism stakeholders
- unifying role of actors around a destination identity,
- strategic and operational support for professionals to improve their performance (digital animation of the territory, information days, rankings, etc.).
Manage and disseminate tourist information
- collection, sorting and prioritization of tourist information,
- in-depth knowledge of the territory's offer, database organization,
- distribution in open data of tourist information data,
- development of information dissemination tools (websites, mobile applications) to facilitate the stay at all stages.
Participate in the marketing of the tourist offer of the territories
- design of tourist products in conjunction with local professionals (museum passes, stays for groups, guided tours),
- development of sales areas to promote local production,
- deployment of marketing tools with local partners and professionals in the area
promote the destination in France and abroad
- presence at consumer and/or professional fairs, organization of workshops, press trips and educational tours,
- publication of guides, brochures, by distributing newsletters, emailing, etc. to attract customers,
- communication campaigns at different scales and different media depending on the territories,
- animation of communities (especially on social networks),
- Press relations.
Support project leaders and local partners
- implementation of territorial tourism development plans,
- training and support for professionals,
- technical support and expertise, project management assistance.
Observe and analyze
- statistical and economic observation,
- carrying out studies, surveys and analyzes used to measure the weight of tourism, guide actions and inform project leaders.