Restaurant near Angoulême in a bucolic and romantic setting. Panoramic view of the Anguienne valley....
Gourmet cuisine offered in this house created in an old stone quarry, transformed into a mushroom farm.
Disciple of Escoffier.
Groups accepted on request (60 people maximum).
Ranking & labels
- Gourmet restaurants in Poitou Charentes
- Master restaurateurs
- Gourmet Directory
- Gault & Millau
- Le Petit Futé
- Restaurateurs from France
- 2 toques 2023
- Preparation with local products
- The chief Eric Boux welcomes you
- Traditional french cuisine
- 3 room (s)
- 60 place setting (s) maximum
- 60 place settings on the terrace
Open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 14 p.m. and from 20 p.m. to 22 p.m. Sunday from 12 p.m. to 16 p.m.
Exceptional closure on December 25.
Closed the evening of December 24.
From January 01, 2023 to December 31, 2023lunch menu €28
|maximum € 51|
From January 01, 2023 to December 31, 2023
|maximum € 17|
- American Express
- Bank / credit card
- Vacation check
- Local currency
- Parking lot
- Private parking lot
- Pet Friendly
- Wifi Internet access
- Take away meals / Ready meals
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance