Restaurant near Angoulême in a bucolic and romantic setting. Panoramic view of the Anguienne valley....
Gourmet cuisine offered in this house created in an old stone quarry, transformed into a mushroom farm.
Disciple of Escoffier.
Groups accepted on request (60 people maximum).
Ranking & labels
- Master restaurateurs
- Gourmet restaurants in Poitou Charentes
- Gourmet Directory
- Gault & Millau
- Le Petit Futé
- Restaurateurs from France
- 2 hats 2023
- Circuits of France_POI
- Preparation with local products
- The chief Eric Boux welcomes you
- Traditional french cuisine
- 3 room (s)
- 60 place setting (s) maximum
- 60 place settings on the terrace
Open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 14 p.m. and from 20 p.m. to 22 p.m. Sunday from 12 p.m. to 16 p.m.
Exceptional closure on December 25.
Closed the evening of December 24.
From January 01, 2023 to December 31, 2023lunch menu €28
|maximum € 51|
From January 01, 2023 to December 31, 2023
|maximum € 17|
- American Express
- Bank / credit card
- Classic Holiday Vouchers
- Local currency
- Terrace Area
- Private parking lot
- Pet Friendly
- Wifi Internet access
- Take away meals / Ready meals
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance