Add to favorites
Contract, description, deposit, down payment, tourist tax… On the page below, you will find the various information related to the rental of your accommodation !
The elements of comfort mentioned on this site are under the full responsibility of the lessor. The Tourist Office reproduces the information provided by the lessor. We advise you to ask for a rental contract and a description of the furnished accommodation. Without a contract and written requests, it is more difficult to win your case in the event of a dispute. The contract is drawn up and signed in 2 copies. One is to be kept by the lessor, the other by the tenant.
The description of the premises is given to the tenant upon arrival.
It contains the following information:
• address and location of the furnished accommodation in the locality.
• classification or label category.
• living area.
• comfort of the premises.
• description of the interior layout and furniture.
• equipment and services available (equipment, kitchen utensils/materials, garage, car park, children's games, etc.).
The contract must specify:
• the precise address of the accommodation
• the price
• the duration of the rental
• the maximum number of occupants allowed
• the charges
• the terms of payment (including the deposit or deposit),
• the cancellation conditions
• the amount of any security deposit (deposit) and the terms of its return
• the estimated amount of the tourist tax.
In case of deposit payment:
• If the tenant withdraws, the deposit is not refunded. The lessor therefore retains the sum.
• If the owner withdraws, he must pay the tenant double the deposit. Their amount must not exceed 30% of the total rental amount.
In case of down payment:
• This is a firm and definitive commitment by both parties (no refund in the event of cancellation).
In the event of cancellation by the tenant or of a shortened stay, including in the event of force majeure, the deposit or installment will not be returned.
CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED
The guarantee or security deposit : The lessor is entitled to request a deposit, the amount of which must not exceed 50% of the rent. If no damage is found in the accommodation, the deposit must be returned to the tenant within one month (two months otherwise).
The quality of your stay
The classification is assigned by a classification body for a period of 5 years (except in the event of a change of owner). It is defined according to a benchmark of more than 140 criteria (surfaces, equipment, services, etc.) and results in the number of stars (from 1 to 5 stars).
Logis of France
The Logis* hoteliers and restaurateurs have you covered: welcome, originality, services and comfort. (Classification of accommodation by fireplace from 1 to 3 and catering by casserole from 1 to 3)
It is the 1st generalist quality label for seasonal rentals in France. The quality charter includes nearly 200 criteria including comfort and equipment, the environment and hospitality. The classification is valid for 4 years. The classification is established from 1 to 5 keys.
Book Clévacances accommodation: nothing could be simpler, go to the website www.holidays.com and choose your travel dates to find available offers.
Gîtes de France
The rural lodging is a vacation location located in an independent house or accommodation comprising one or more bedrooms, a living/dining room, a kitchen area and the corresponding sanitary facilities, and an outdoor area. The rural gîte can be rented for a weekend or for stays of several weeks, in any season!
Bed and Breakfast reference
Bed and Breakfast reference® is a trademark registered by the national federation Offices de Tourisme de France. This brand is not a label. However, it provides non-certified guest rooms with the possibility of guaranteeing the quality of their service to their customers. The departmental commission for awarding the qualification guarantees the objectivity of the Tourist Office.
The lessor collects the tourist tax. It is calculated according to the classification of the accommodation, the number of days and the number of people. It must correspond to the current rates:
• HOTELS AND FURNISHED *****: €3,00
• HOTELS AND FURNISHED ****: €1,30
• HOTELS AND ACCOMMODATION***: €1,00
• HOTELS AND APARTMENTS**: €0,80
• HOTELS AND APARTMENTS*: €0,70
• HOTELS AND APARTMENTS NOT CLASSIFIED OR IN THE COURSE OF CLASSIFICATION: 4% of the rate per night and per person
• CAMPSITE*** / **** / *****: €0,50
• CAMPSITE UP TO **: €0,20
The cases of exemption from tourist tax in force are as follows:
• For minors
• For holders of a seasonal employment contract employed in the municipality
• For people benefiting from emergency accommodation or temporary accommodation
• For people who occupy premises for which the rent is less than €5/night.